The release of cAPI v1.3.1 includes the following:
- Swagger documentation fixes for Tag service routes.
- BUG FIX - Resolved issue with REST API limitation for token access not working properly since version 1.2.8.
cAPI v1.3.0 is now fully compatible with Joomla 3.7!
- Increment to v1.3.0. This is done to accommodate major changes to class autoloading from services plugins helpers. Also includes a minor response scheme change to GET /user route.
- Refactor to register JLoader prefix "Services" to faciliate autoloading of helper classes in services plugins.
- Correction to doc block summary for getTagFields.
- Remove outside array dimension  from user getUser response.
- Remove $application->getInstance();
- Change to JUri()->isSSL() for SSL check in swaggerui administrative view.
- Update class name instantiation to ServicesRestHelpersTokenmanage.
- Cross domain access is now fully handled in code.
- BUG: Update GET /token/:token to prevent auth failure when logging in with account matching existing session.
- Updating to resolve compatibility issues with J3.7.
- Update documentation for getTokenByToken.
Updated documentation can be found here:
API Doc and Sandbox